Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What Kind of Glass Does a Snowman Drink From?

A Frosted One!


oooooooooooooooooooooohh, We'll be here all night! Only because the roads are icy and it is slick out there!  Seriously though, where ever you are, have you had enough of this snow? I think our Frosty Friend out front has, I'm pretty sure he's been hitting the frosted mugs a bit much judging from his sloshy disposition.



Maybe you too are feeling the cabin fever; if you are from my neck of the woods, your kids have been home for SEVEN DAYS STRAIGHT due to snow and previously scheduled school holidays. Maybe you might want to hit the frosty mugs by this point? Maybe you already are? How about stirring up one of these concoctions. If you can't beat 'em join 'em! The frothy snowman or perhaps a sip or two of the blizzard cocktail. If you are anything like me, you don't drink and nothing beats a nice hot cup of my FAVORITE recipe for home made hot chocolate! I make at least one batch a season and this year I am already on my second batch. A toast to my friends: Stay warm, stay safe, shut the door on Winter, and open the windows for Spring. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment