Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lacing up my shoes.

Welcome to my blog. The last time I decided to try something I had never done before, I chose to run my first 5K. Since then I have run  three. To those of you that don't know me, big stinkin' deal oooooooo a 5K. For those that do, yes, I own running shoes and use them for what they are intended for ... occasionally. This is me right before my first race, very nervous. I have the same feeling/ look on my face as I type this first blog as I did at the starting line for my first race. Can I do it? Will I finish before the last person? Will I  be the last person to finish?Although the thoughts are similar this time they go "Do I really have anything good to write about? Am I crafty enough? Will people relate to me? Should I forget this whole thing hit publish now?"


I've been thinking for months about starting my own blog. I really enjoy reading blogs and the more I do the more I think, umm I could do that. People wanna hear what I have to say. I'm crafty, I want to show my craftiness off to the world.  Ehh, what else do I have to do?  If you choose to continue checking back with me once in a while you'll be reading about the good things in life, family, crafting, baking, maybe a little  bit of exercise and the life of a stay at home mom extraordinaire. I'm starting this blog, just about the same way I started that first 5K. Let's hope I make it to the finish line, and that you'll be there to cheer me on along the way.

On your mark, get set GO!

 I finished... before someone else!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! This is going to be great. I look forward to doing this blog-thing with you. :)

    ReplyDelete